The new Q100 series is an ultra-compact indoor/outdoor entry level powerchair. Its ultra-small footprint and tight turning circle make navgating narrow, small spaces a breeze.
The SMART Base Technology used to design this power chair, allows for the chair to be safely used when travelling up hills of 6 degrees. This technology has aided the traction and stability of the chair when being used outdoors. The punchy 55Ah batteries allow for up to 30kms of adventures on one charge. A kerb climb can be added to the front of the chair. This enables the chair to tackle a kerb up to 4″ (100mm) high at a low-speed.
The backrest of the chair folds forwards and the lighter weight of the chair, makes it easy for the chair to be hoisted into a vehicle.
- Seat Width 15″ – 19″
- Seat Depth 16″ – 20″
- Fixed Backrest height of 17.5″
- Ajustable backrest angle from 0* – 12*
- Overall Chair width – 540mm and length – 1010mmTight turning circle – 1600mm
- Folded height – 640mm
- Max Speed of 6kph
- Max user weight of 125kgs
- Max safe slope incline 6*
- 4 Colour options – Blue, Green, Black and Red
- Max Range – 31km
- Wheelchair Weight – 95kg (including 55Ah Batteries)