Allows users to roll the walkers forward as they shift their own weight forward. Helps improve cadence, velocity, energy use, and step and stride length. Equipped with one-way ratchet rear wheels, to help prevent the walker from rolling backwards and away from the user. No barrier between the user and the walker
Designed to make walking less energy consuming, improve alignment and maximize potential for walking.
Clinical Studies have demonstrated that posture control walkers facilitate postural alignment, balance and components of gait.
- Available in 6 different sizes
- Equipped with one way ratchet rear wheels to help prevent the wlaker form rolling backwards and away form the user
- All walker models fold, for easier storage and transportation.
- Various accessories available: Pelvic stabilisers, forearm supports, All-terrain wheels
- Prices vary according to size. Advertised Price is on smallest mode
Repairs & Maintenance
When you purchase your wheelchair and various mobility devices, ensure your supplier has the repair and service backup you will need in the future. We carry spare parts for all our products and with trained technicians to service and repair any product you purchase from us, you can rest assured that your product will last many years in the future
Contact any of our branches for pricing and availability on spare parts.